INR18650-2500mAh Li-ion Rechargeable cylindrical battery,High security lithium ion battery,rechargeable lithium battery,High temperature resistance lithium ion battery
2500mah Li-Ion Battery Product Details:
2500 mAh（0.2C ）
2450 mAh（0.2C ）
Max. Charge Voltage
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Charge Current
Standard Discharging Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Max. Pulse Discharge Current
30A（ 3s pulse ）
Max. Diameter（include PET）
Max. Height (include PET)
Impedance （Max. at 1000Hz、charged status）
≤ 18 mΩ
Charge Method (CC/CV)
0.5 C ×6hrs
1 C ×1.5hrs.
Characteristic for 18650 rechargeable lithium battery wholesale
Without special instructions, the following tests should be done under the condition of : temperature(23℃±3℃), atmospheric pressure (86KPa～106KPa), relative humidity (45%～85%), and the tests should be done within two
weeks after receiving the products.
the definitions of some nomenclatures of this specification
standard Charge: Charge with current 0.2C to limit charge voltage under the condition of23℃±3℃ surrounding temperature,then change to charge with constant voltage till the current less than or equal to 0.02C .
Safety Characteristic of 18650 High security rechargeable lithium battery
No fire、No explosion
After standard charge, rest for 10mins; then charge at constant current of 3C5A to 10V.(or charge at 3C5A for 90mins).
The battery to be discharged with standard discharging condition, Inverse charge current =1C5A；time: ≥ 90mins
Short Circuit test
No fire、 No explosion
The battery to be fully charged with standard charging condition, and short the positive and negative terminals with wire resistance ≤50mΩ.Tests are to be conducted at 23℃±3℃ and at 55℃ ±5℃, keep 24h or case temperature decline to 20% of the max temperature ,test is over.
A battery is crushed between two flat surfaces. The applied force is 13 kN±1kN by hydrocylinder, Once the maximum pressure has been obtained or voltage decrease to 1/3 of nominal voltage sharply, then release pressure.
The full charged battery is fixed on shock table, to force a certain shock to three mutual vertical direction, in initial 3ms, the min. average acceleration is 75gn,the peak acceleration is between 125gn and 175gn.
Heating test (130°C)
The cells are fully charged with standard charging condition, and put into incubator with nature air or cycled air convected, heat battery by velocity of 5°C ±2°C/min to 130°C±2°C,and maintain for 10mins.
Temperature Cycling Test
no leakage, no fire, no explosion
The fully charged batteries are placed in a test chamber and subjected to the following cycles: a) Raising the temperature to 75°C ±2°C within 30 minutes and maintaining this temperature for 6 hours. b) Reducing the temperature to minus 40°C ±2°C within 30 minutes and maintaining this temperature for 6 hours. c) Repeating the sequence for a further 9 cycles. d) After the 10th cycle, storing the batteries for 24 hours prior to examination.
Environment Adaptation Performance of lithium ion battery
Altitude/Low pressure simulation test
The full charged cells are to be stored for 6h at an vaccum environment with pressure of less than 11.6kPa and atemperature of 23℃±3℃.
Free drop test
no fire, no explosion
The fully charged battery drops on the concrete ground from height(1m),total 3 times,to obtain the shock of random directions.
No remarkable damage、No smoking 、No explosion
After standard charging, fixed the cell to vibration table and subjected to vibration cycling that the frequency is to be varied at the rate of 1Hz per minute between 10Hz and 55Hz,the excursion of the vibration is 1.52mm. The cell shall be vibrated for 90 minutes per axis of x, y axes.
Storage Temperature for Shipping
If the cell is kept as ex-factory status (50% of charge), the 0.2C recoverable capacity rate is more than 80%.
1 month-20°C ~ 60 °C
2 months-20°C ~ 40 °C
3 months -20℃~ 25 °C
There shall be no such defect as deep scratch, flaw, crack, rust, leakage, which may adversely affect commercial value of the cell.
The cells are packed with JIANGSU SUNPOWER CO.,LTD. standard carton box, which hold four inner boxes. There are 100pcs 18650 cells per inner box. And the inner box and outer box identifies battery capacity, voltage and impedance information.
Warnings and Cautions in Using the power tool lithium ion battery supplier
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
● When using a new battery for the first time or after long term storage, please use the battery charger specifically for that purpose fully charge the battery before use.
● Do not disassemble or open, crush, bend or deform, puncture, or shred;
● Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, immerse or expose to water or other liquids such as water, seawater, drinks such as soft drinks, juices, coffee or others, or expose to fire, explosion, or other hazard.
● Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic or conductive objects to contact the battery terminals.
● Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a service center for inspection.
● The battery replacement shall be done only by either cells supplier or device supplier and never be done by the user.
● Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with the system per standard. Use of an unqualified battery may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
● Don't keep a battery at rest for a long time (over 6 months). Safety accident may happen when recharging battery which has a rest for a long time.
● In the event of a battery leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with large amounts of water and seek medical advice.
● Battery usage by children should be supervised. Seek medical advice immediately if a battery has been swallowed
● Never disassemble cells. The disassembling may generate internal short circuit in the cell, which may cause firing or other problems.
● Never incinerate nor dispose the cells in fire. These may cause firing of the cells, which is very dangerous and is prohibited.
● Do not remove the outer sleeve from a battery pack nor cut into its housing.
● Do not mix our batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a different chemistry such as alkaline and zinc carbon.
● Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, over-discharge may occur.
● Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
The cells might be damaged during shipping by shock. If any abnormal features of the cells are found such as deformation of the cell package, smelling of an electrolyte, an electrolyte leakage and others, the cells shall never be used any more. The Cells with a smell of the electrolyte or a leakage shall be placed away from fire to avoid firing.
The cell shall be stored at the environmental condition of -20℃ - 45℃ and 65%±20% RH. The voltage for long time storage shall be 3.6V-3.9V range. If the cell has to be storied for a long time (Over 3 months), the environmental condition should be: Temperature: 23℃±3℃ Humidity: 65%±20％RH； please activate the battery once every 3 months according to the following method: Charge with current 0.2C5A until the voltage achieve to 4.0V.
The company founded in 2014, focus on producing cylindrical power lithium-ion batteries. The company supply Electric vehicle cylindrical lithium battery, which include 1500mAh, 1300mAh, 2000mAh, 2200mAh, 2500mAh, 2600mAh Li-ion battery and 3000mAh Li-ion battery. All adopt the most advanced extrusion coating production technology and yearly production reaches to 250 million Ah power type 18650 High security lithium ion battery. Our products have high quality and competitive prices.
If you want to learn more about the High security lithium ion battery, please visit here.
Please Register To Contact Supplier Toggar
If You are Already Registered.
Toggar is the first Euro-Arab B2B website for the Middle East and Europe. It was launched in Germany, 2014, and is an online global portal for E-commerce between companies
Please refrain from including any of the following in your description:
. Watermarked images
. Phone numbers
. Websites or social media links
. Personal messaging links
Your product will not be approved if any of these details are included in the description.