PP melt blown filter cartridges are high dirt holding capacity, low pressure drop, high flow rate, good chemical resistance, no fibre release, longer service life and effectively filtration for suspended particle, sediment and other kinds of impurities. PP melt blown cartridges are economical and classical filter media, widely used in liquid prefiltration industries.
5", 9.75", 9.8", 10", 20", 30", 40", 50", 60", 70" (According to customers requirements)
28mm, 30mm (Special ID is accepted)
2.36"(60mm), 2.4"(61mm), 2.5"(63mm), 2.55"(65mm) (Special OD is accepted)
1μm, 5μm, 10μm, 20μm, 30μm, 50μm, 75μm, 100μm
Silicone, EPDM, Viton, Buna
DOE, 222/Flat(SOE), 222/Fin(SOE), 226/Flat(SOE), 226/Fin(SOE)
1. PP filter cartridges are mainly applied to most industry standard housings
2. 100% FDA approved safety polypropylene material have a lot of demanding applications
3. Superior PP melt blown filters are high filtration efficiency, consistent good performance
4. PP cartridges are multi-layered construction, high contaminant holding capacity and longe service life
5. Customized special PP melt blown filter cartridges are accepted to meet specific application requirements
6. Many types of end caps are available by thermally-bonded, such as 222/fin, 222/flat, 226/fin, 226/flat etc.
1. PCB industry
2. Plating solution
3. Food & Beverage
4. Electronic Industry
5. Petrochemical Process
6. Chemicals and Solvents
7. Pre RO/ID water filtration
8. Industrial waste water treatment
Please Register To Contact Supplier Toggar
If You are Already Registered.
Toggar is the first Euro-Arab B2B website for the Middle East and Europe. It was launched in Germany, 2014, and is an online global portal for E-commerce between companies
Please refrain from including any of the following in your description:
. Watermarked images
. Phone numbers
. Websites or social media links
. Personal messaging links
Your product will not be approved if any of these details are included in the description.