PURINAQUA RM 703 is a one-component, aliphatic, water-based, polyurethane dispersion resin liquid membrane with filler. Due to its high elasticity, it forms a waterproof insulation membrane..
- In wet surface,
- On materials such as concrete, stone, metal,
- In rain gutters, canals and drains,
- On terraces and roofs,
- Protection of polyurethane foam applications,
- In cold storage,
- Under ceramic insulation in swimming pools
- Water based, can be applied on wet and damp surfaces,
- Provides UV resistance thanks to its aliphatic structure
- Easy to apply,
- Ready to use,
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic,
- Excellent elasticity
- In addition to solvent based materials, the second layer can be thrown on the same day,
- Mechanically damaged, worn parts can be easily repaired.
PURINAQUA RM 703 is shipping in 20kg, 60kg, 120kg, 1000kg with plastic packages.
If the product is stored in its own package and unopened at a temperature of 5-30ºC, the service life is 12 months.
Please Register To Contact Supplier Toggar
If You are Already Registered.
Toggar is the first Euro-Arab B2B website for the Middle East and Europe. It was launched in Germany, 2014, and is an online global portal for E-commerce between companies
Please refrain from including any of the following in your description:
. Watermarked images
. Phone numbers
. Websites or social media links
. Personal messaging links
Your product will not be approved if any of these details are included in the description.